- A book collection of over 45,000 volumes
- 200+ magazines, newspapers and periodicals
- Over 2,000 books-on-tape and CD
- 4,000 + videos and DVDs
- and much more.
Computers, Internet & Printing
- Copy machine
- Fax machine
- Microfilm Reader
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Computers with access to databases, word-processing, and the Internet
Juveniles must have parent’s signature to use the internet.
Adult library cards may be obtained by showing proof of current address.
Juvenile cards are available for children between age 4-17. A parent must be present to obtain a juvenile card. (Restricted access to videos is available upon request.
Check Out Times
- Books and most other library materials are checked out for two weeks.
- There is a five day grace period following the due date.
- Videos and DVD’s are checked out for 3 days with a one day grace period.
If you would like to check out an item that is not on the shelf, in most cases you may place a reserve at the Desk.
- Current patrons may request a book by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us your full name, phone number, full title of the book, and the author’s name.
Fines are assessed at $1 per day on each overdue video and .5 per day on all other overdue materials.
Books may be returned in the book drop located on the south side of the building 24 hours a day. Please do not put videos in the book drop.
Borrowing from Other Libraries
If we don’t have what you’re looking for in our collection, we’ll try and get it from another library through our Interlibrary Loan.
We charge $1 to help defray our postage costs. Call us at 580-436-8124 for more information.