- The website is myfreetaxes.com.
- Free filing for current year returns with AGI of $66,000 or less.
- One federal return plus up to 3 state returns for no charge.
- National support is provided for My Free Taxes web link users.
If you are being charged to prepare your federal or state tax return and your income is $62,000 or less, STOP and call 855-698-9435.
Telephone, Chat, and email
Help line: 1-855-My Tx Help (1-855-698-9435)
- Monday through Friday – 9 am – 9 pm
Saturday – 11 a.m. -8 p.m.
- email available 24/7
Also visit: www.state.ok.gov
The Ada Public Library invites you to a special discussion series:
January 8th at 5:30 p.m. The Code of the Wooster by P. G. Wodehouse
February 12th at 5:30 p.m. The Burglar who Traded Ted Williams by Lawrence Block
March 12th at 5:30 p.m. Native Tongue by Carl Hiaasen
April 9th at 5:30 p.m. Cozy: A Stanley Hastings Mystery by Parnell
May 14th at 5:30 p.m. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
Stop by the Library to check out the books and for more information about the series.